What's the Goal?
At Indelible we love our friends who are making a difference in the world. Whether it’s the local parent child center or a national wild horse rescue, there are a million and one ways to make the world a better place. We each have our own calling, and we want to provide opportunities for organizations to make the biggest impact possible.
We believe that a clear, well defined website is at the heart of reaching your audience online. This grant is available to make that attainable for nonprofits and businesses that otherwise might not have access.
Who Is Eligible To Apply?
- Be either a non-profit or a small business with a mission OR be in the process of forming one of these
- If in the formation process, have an anticipated launch date within 6 months of your application submission
- Must have a worthwhile mission that can be clearly articulated
- Must be able to clearly articulate how your organization addresses the mission
- Articulate or be prepared to develop a plan for making the website a central part of your marketing efforts
Who Isn't Eligible?
- Organization’s/businesses that promote or sell “adult” content (drugs, sex, you get the idea)
- Political Organizations
- Anything that’s illegal, fraudulent, or otherwise makes the world worse (can’t believe we even have to say this)
What Is The Award?
The Selection Process
Anticipated Application Cutoff: 1.15.2024
- How well do you define, understand, or otherwise “get” your mission?
- How effective is your approach likely to be?
- How much impact will the website have on your ability to accomplish your goals?
- How well prepared are you to make the most use of the website?
- Can you demonstrate a financial need?
- Do you have clear organizational/business goals for the next year or longer?